Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Ferentchak Family Dentistry, we appreciate the importance of patient education. And we firmly believe that the only silly question is the question that did not get asked!
We believe that the more knowledge our patients have about dental care, the better their oral health will be. We take patient education very seriously!
Many of our patients ask us the same questions, so for your convenience, we’ve included some of them here. If you have a question that is not included here, please do not hesitate to contact us. We welcome any opportunity to educate you about your oral health. At Ferentchak Family Dentistry, we care about the well-being of you and your entire family!
- I don’t have dental insurance. What can I do?
- Do you take my insurance?
- How long will I have to wait to be seen?
- It’s difficult for me to get off work to come in for an appointment. Do you have any suggestions?
- It’s been several years since I have been to the dentist. Am I going to get yelled at?
- I had a bad experience at my last dentist. What do you recommend?